Who is the data controller of the personal data?
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U, with NIF tax identification number A50051218, registered office at C/ La Habana nº 25 Polígono Centrovia – 50198 La Muela (Zaragoza), telephone 976144770 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller of the personal data.
For what purpose is the personal data processed?
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U processes the information that you provide in order to attend to inquiries submitted through the website (sending of curriculum vitae, commercial information on our products and/or after-sales service information) and undertaking administrative, fiscal and accounting management of the company, if applicable.
Will commercial information be sent?
The sending of commercial information is not planned.
What is the legitimacy for using your data?
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are as follows:
- The unequivocal consent of the interested party for the processing of their personal data.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
The data will be transferred to third parties when there is a legal obligation, such as, for example: banks and savings banks, as well as the Tax Administration.
What are your rights when you provide your consent?
The affected parties, as holders of the data, may exercise before Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of its processing.
- Right to access: The affected party will have the right to be informed of the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed and potential communications of data and their recipients, the period for conservation of data, the right to request the rectification or deletion of data, limitation of processing, and opposing it, the right to make a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and of adequate guarantees for making international transfers.
- Right to rectification: The affected party will have the right to rectify incorrect data, and to complete incomplete data, including through an additional declaration.
- Right to deletion: The affected party may request the deletion of the personal data provided that one of the criteria established by regulations is fulfilled.
- Right to limitation of processing: The affected party will have the right to request that Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U discontinues the processing of their data when its accuracy is contested or if they have exercised the right to opposition of processing, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U take precedence over the affected party. They will also have the right to request this of the company keeping the personal data when processing is legal but the affected party opposes the deletion of their data and instead requests the limitation of its use, or when it no longer requires this data, but the affected party requires it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to opposition: The affected party may oppose the processing when for reasons related with their personal situation, they must cease the processing of this data, unless it is demonstrated that there is a legitimate interest, or it is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
Equipos Móviles de Campaña, S.A.U, with NIF tax identification number A50051218, registered office at C/ La Habana nº 25, Polígono Centrovia – 50198 La Muela (Zaragoza), telephone 976144770 and email address email@example.com
How has the personal data been obtained?
The personal data that the company processes has been obtained directly from the holder of this data or their legal representative.
The categories of personal data processed are:
- Email addresses